Dried turmeric is made by peeling, boiling, and drying the rhizomes. It’s grown traditionally as a spice, medicine and as a source of bright yellow dye. Ground turmeric root is an important culinary spice, and curry powder contains up to 25% turmeric. the western world we’re seeing a growing interest in turmeric due to its incredible health properties. It possesses powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, and antioxidant properties, due to its curcumin content. Apart from the health benefits, turmeric also gives a beautiful colour and wholesome feel to a meal and that can be very well obtained with the dry version.
The product is sealed with nitrogen gas filled packing to ensure the freshness of the products. The sealed packages are put in a 5 ply cardboard box to prevent from breakage and is dispatched.
- All the orders are dispatched via third party courier service
- The Usual delivery time is 5-7 days once dispatched, it may differ according to the places and ongoing conditions
- Do not accept the package if the seal of the package is broken, contact us immediately via email regarding the same
- Usually the products are dispatched with in 2 days of receiving orders, in some case there will be a delay depending on the availability of raw materials etc.
- Once Dispatched order cannot be cancelled as we send fresh products to each orders